[AMPS] RE: [Henry] Henry 3KA console - tube filament problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: [Henry] Henry 3KA console - tube filament problem
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:28:43 -0700
Hi Eric,

The filaments are wired in parallel. You will have to take the RF deck apart
and find the bad connection on the one tube socket.
Possibly melted solder from the pin getting too hot due to large filament
current drawn through one small spot of conductivity.
When this is repaired check socket pin tension and clean/burnish pins.

This must be done from under the chassis.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!