[AMPS] pics of the Heathkit qsk board, now available on line.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] pics of the Heathkit qsk board, now available on line.
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 23:15:41 EDT
Re: Heathkit QSK board diagrams and pics available.

Hello there,

I want to thank everyone for the kind words, when I announced the circuit
diagram package for the Heathkit SB-1000 amplifier was available on my
sonic web pages. The Amateur Section.
There were many requests for scans of the pc board traces and photos. So,
I've taken the liberty of adding a second down load package which
contains these scans and some actual pictures.

enjoy
skipp   wv6f

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu   Amateur Radio, Software,  Southpark and other
fun.
http://pilot.ucdavis.edu/trs80     for the TRS-80 home page.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]