[AMPS] SB220 rebuild

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220 rebuild
From: lschaier@avotec.com (Len Schaier)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:30:38 -0500
George,

Thank you for the scoop!
I associated the term labodomy with my SB 220 transfomer which which had its
back end sliced off.
Somehow seeing that slice for the first time ( I had never removed the back
of the SB 220) reminded me of the Frankenstein movies where he had a sewn
seam around his forhead line. I erroneously asociated that with a labaodomy.

We are both learning from this excellent reflector.

Best regards,

Len