[AMPS] QRO Bits and Pieces Thanks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QRO Bits and Pieces Thanks
From: irosky@yahoo.com (igor rosky)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who replied to my posts, it has been very usefull all
the bits of information i have received, the board definetly gets my
VOTE.  Some people unfortunately tried to Bomb my mailbox with
lectures and Viruses on why i should obey the laws of the one new
world order, these measures by these idiots were defeated

We all have the right to discuss these technical issues in a open
forum, whether i attend FCC church or not is my business.

Igor