[AMPS] SMPS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SMPS
From: vk6apk@faroc.com.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 21:14:49 +0800
Yes, you are all correct. There were quite a few components which took a
tumble in the power supply failure. They have all been replaced, as they
were readily available. The unit has been tested with a FET from another
identical supply and it works. I just had to give the guy his transistor back.

To the guy who sent me the specs for the IRFPE50, thanks.  It is used in
the High voltage part of the circuit so the 8A rating is more than adequate.

73 de Alek, VK6APK.