[AMPS] Alpha/ETO 77's

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha/ETO 77's
From: k6pu@volcano.net (Ken Anderson)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:46:13 -0700
With all this Reflector talk about 77DX/SX's, I ask Dick
Ehrhorn and Dave Wilson at the Fresno DX Convention
last weekend  if they had any plans to produce them again.
They looked at each other and said "we have the drawings
and most of the parts".  After kicking it back and forth, Dave
said he would consider running a poll on their soon to be
web site and see if there was enough interest to justify a
production run.

Dick's off the cuff don't hold me to it estimate was $8K+.

Just a messenger with no affiliation with Alpha/Power.

Ken, K6PU