3830

[3830] SS CW WU6X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WU6X Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 05:51:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WU6X
Operator(s): WU6X
Station: WU6X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   16
   40:   37
   20:   94
   15:   63
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A fun and challenging contest running just 100w from my new Yaesu FT-710 to the
80m OCF dipole. This was the first CW contest using the new rig, and the CW
filtering was nothing short of amazing. Adjacent signals 200Hz or less were not
even tickling the AGC. I wish I had more time to play on this one, but CQ WW is
just around the corner.
As those of you who ran QRP know, the only issue is holding a frequency while
running, especially on big-guns, 20m. No issue, just move 200Hz and keep
calling. Tnx for the Q's, de Dennis - WU6X