3830

[3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:21:56 +0000
                    YO DX HF Contest - 2022

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:14

   80:    46           30
   40:   294           74
   20:   416           82
   15:   268           74
   10:    33           20
---------------------------
Total:  1057    0     280  Total Score = 1,326,640

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Much better propagation than last year, despite a Kp index of 3 and 4. I was
even able to make a couple of European QSOs (including YO) on 10m. My goal was
to exceed 1000 QSOs. Mission accomplished! This is my best CW-only score in YO
DX HF Contest so far.
Steve NR4M allowed me again to use his superstation at the Goatless Farm. Thanks
Steve! And thank you all for Qs, see you next year!

73 de Chip N2YO