3830

[3830] KsQP K5ZZR Mobile SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K5ZZR Mobile SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 05:33:27 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: K5ZZR
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR

Class: Mobile SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:          31
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0      31      0  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,302

Club:

Comments:

Well not my best effort after my phone ran out of juice along with its alarm.
When I finally got up and had breakfast I activated Morton and Stevens counties
then came a real frog strangler which chased me back home to Oklahoma, sometimes
hydro plaining sideways.  Still it was fun and hope to try again next year...

73's Russ