3830

[3830] KsQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 22:03:19 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:17

   80:    9      0      0
   40:   44      8      0
   20:   73     47      0
   15:    2      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  128     55      9  Mults = 74  Total Score = 36,656

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

More activity on 80M CW than I remember in past years, but heard no one from KS
on 80M SSB.  Caught short 15M opening on Sat.  Band conditions on Saturday were
fair on 20, 40, and 80M.  KS is too far away from GA for mid day QSOs on 40 and
too close often on 20M.  Sometimes I could hear and work only the farthest north
and west parts of the state.  Missed the first few hours on Sunday due to Sunday
School and Church and lunch with my XYL.  Then found band conditions on 20M to
be absolutely terrible, not only to KS, but to anywhere!  Thanks for all QSOs
and special thanks to the mobiles.  73,John, K4BAI.