3830

[3830] WWDigi NN5SS(WV4P) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi NN5SS(WV4P) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 20:18:21 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: NN5SS
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: NN5SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Rcc
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:   11     4
   80:  121    21
   40:  298    61
   20:  363    57
   15:  297    64
   10:   28    14
-------------------
Total: 1118   221  Total Score = 596,921

Club: Remote Contest Club

Comments:

Well that's done for the year !
Bands were in pretty bad shape, I suspect if it was any other mode they would
have been horrible.

In the days before the contest I could work every YB on the high bands that I
could hear. During I heard way more than I could work. With their elevated noise
floor LP was definitely a limiting factor. In years past it did not seem to be.

Looks like with 15m (and some 10) open a lot of records were broke ! Congrats to
K3MM and all the other big scores.
The Contest portions of the band stayed active much more than in the past, it
did not require many trips to .074 and the chaos that comes with it. Seemed like
participation was up significantly.

The N1MM / WSJT-X combo worked good. There are some growing pains as new
features are added but both sides are quick to act on any reported issues. I
really appreciate their hard work !

Ron, WV4P