3830

[3830] WWDigi W8GJK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paul.jenvey@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi W8GJK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:09:28 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: W8GJK
Operator(s): W8GJK
Station: W8GJK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CM95oh
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  512   143  Total Score = 211,068

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was a bummer that the path to europe was closed for virtually the entire
contest, but still had a lot of fun.  Caught up to & was running neck and
neck with NY6DX until I ran out of stations to work at the end.  I definately
need to improve my low band antenna situation as 40 and 80 were mostly a bust
despite copying plenty of multipliers I couldn't work.  Looking forward to doing
this again next year.

Contest: WWDIGI
 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3.5  FT8     10      12    8   1.2