3830

[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:18:45 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  111
   20:   61
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  172  Mults = 149  Total Score = 25,628

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A great session.  40M had virtually no skip zone, so SE USA QSOs were easy.
Signals from the west coast were weaker than usual.  When callers dropped on 40,
I decided to try to run on 20 rather than S&P on 40.  Never had such a lot
of callers on 20 at least since my tribander failed.   Used the 88' center fed
zepp on 40M and switched between the 20M dipole and 88' cf zepp on 20M.  Nice to
work OL8R for my only DX QSO.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, k4BAI.