3830

[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:06:59 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 24

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  104
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  104  Mults = 104  Total Score = 10,816

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

First time running the whole hour. I made plenty of errors and thanks for the
patience to the ones I had a hard time with. I beat my previous record # of QSOs
by 25. At 18 minutes in, things looked like they would dry up, but back it would
come and kept up for the whole hour. The longest dry spell was 3 minutes (gave
me time to drink my tea) but that was maybe due to some key clicks that I
couldn't move away from. They stopped after a bit on their own.

Thanks also go to VE3NEA for Morserunner :-), I'll keep on practicing in-betwen
tests. It's been helping a great deal - I think more than RufZXP.

Elecraft K3 barefoot to SteppIR DB18E at 43'

73,
Chris VE3NRT