3830

[3830] SARTG W4CQE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG W4CQE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 16:20:39 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: W4CQE
Operator(s): W4CQE
Station: W4CQE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    2    15     1
   40:   14   175     8
   20:  137  1745    30
   15:    8   115     6
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  161  2050    67  Total Score = 137,350

Club:

Comments:

CALL: W4CQE                                                       Country

___ Single OP., All Band                          Multi-Op. Single Transmitter
(All band
only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .               Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter
(All band only)

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    2       15      1       2
40m:    14      175     8       5
20m:    137     1745    30      14
15m:    8       115     6       1
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  161     2050

Total multipliers:      67
Score:          137350
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
Ken MATHEWS, W4CQE
111 WIldflower Way
 Murfreesboro
Tennessee 37129
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K4   K9

40m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     EA     K      LZ     S5     VE     YO

Call Areas
K0   K3   K5   K6
VE3

20m Summary
Countries
5B     9A     CT     DL     EA     EI     EU     F      G      GI
HA     HB     HI     HK     I      K      KH6    KP4    LZ     OH
OK     ON     OZ     PA     PY     S5     SP     TF     TI     VE

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE1  VE2  VE3  VE5

15m Summary
Countries
5B     9A     CX     I      K      PA