3830

[3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 13:33:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:    4     3
   40:   36    24
   20:   81    29
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  122    57  Total Score = 6,954

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Lizard Head Pass

Comments:

N1MM tells me I worked 6.5 hours, the butt tells me it was longer...
Conditions seemed spotty for most of the time, 20 was the money band, altho only
one relatively good run was to be had. V31 the best DX.. and a whole bunch of
MDC folks that were not to be found in the MDC QP. Was lot of fun to find cw
friends, and hear their voices, and make new friends. See you in the next test!
Dale - in Wy