3830

[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 05:40:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

  160:    3     3
   80:   17    12
   40:   53    26
   20:   28    17
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  102    59  Total Score = 6,018

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

That was brutally painful. Felt more like 15 hours in the chair! Couldn't get
much going early on, on 15 and 20, so waited until after dinner to really dive
in. QRN was terrible, and I fought for every Q. Very surprised anyone could even
hear me on 80 and 160 with all the QRN static crashes! Long haul to break just
over 100 Qs.

Thanks to all who successfully pulled my signal and exchange out of the noise,
and hung in there to get it all.

73 Gene N9TF
Clarksville, TN