3830

[3830] WAE CW AD4EB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW AD4EB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 13:41:31 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 30
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   16     0    40
   40:  262   162   102
   20:  489   562    88
   15:  367   408    82
   10:    3     0     6
-------------------------
Total: 1137  1132   318  Total Score = 721,224

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This week I replaced my 2 Ten-Tec Centurion amplifiers with 2 just built KM3KM
mercury IIIs amps.  Thought this would be a good contest to really check them
out and they performed flawlessly.
Was glad to see such good propagation into Europe on at 40,20, and 15.  Had a
brief opening on 10m and 80m was just too noisy here.  The QTCs always make this
interesting, at the end had to search to find EUs that accept my final bunch.
73 - Jim - AD4EB