3830

[3830] NA MS Sprint N2NT Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA MS Sprint N2NT Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:01:21 +0000
                    North American Meteor Scatter Sprint - 2022

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NC WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: FN20si
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
    6:  29
    2:  31
  222:   3
------------
Total:  63  Total Score = 123,064

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

This is not a formal entry and should be considered a checklog.  N2NC and WW2Y
operated as a multi-op with the goal of having fun in this unique event.  Score
is estimated.  We tried to filter out non MS contacts.

Grid totals (via MS, local tropo and 6m Es removed)
 50: 22
144: 25
222:  3

Really cool to complete with W5EME, N4QWZ and K2DRH on 222.  Thanks to K0TPP for
several "almost" attempts on 222.

Most of the 6 and 2 MS contacts were random.

Lots of Es on 6m.  We tried to lay low on 6m when Es seemed dominant.

Thanks to KV5W for sponsoring this event.  We wouldn't have spent as much time
chasing rocks this weekend if this sprint didn't coincide.

And thanks to K1JT and the WSJT-X team for MSK144 -- our favorite VHF digital
mode.

73,

John N2NC and Peter WW2Y