3830

[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:09:16 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 10

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  59
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  73  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,329

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Started on 20 feeling a bit hot and lazy and poked around with the beam pointing
to Europe. At :21 switched to 40M and 4 minutes later decided to run for a bit
to get some practice, sending at 25WPM to hopefully pick up some of the slower
ops. It was good practice and to those I muffed their call thanks for your
patience. Run rate was pretty good for most of it and I think I'm hooked on
running more often as I lasted quite well through the 35 minutes. I'll try to
ratchet up the speed a bit and guess I'll be practicing with RufZxp and
Morserunner.

I appreciate those who called me. It was great to hear some new calls. Nice to
hear some familiar ones as well as they're easier to guess.

K3, KPA500 at 400W, SteppIR DB18E @ 43'

73,
Chris