3830

[3830] 222Up K2UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up K2UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 20:07:50 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2022

Call: K2UA
Operator(s): K2UA
Station: K2UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:   4
  24G:   1
------------
Total:   5  Total Score = 4,336

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Team:

Comments:

I was on for an hour starting at 6 AM Sunday, looking to extend the DX that
VA3ELE and I had established three weeks earlier (184 km on 47 GHz). The bands
were flat so we didn't connect above 10 GHz, but I because this area is brimming
with activity on 10 and 24 GHz, I was able to put four more stations in the log
before packing things up. Thanks to N2WK for the 10 and 24 GHz QSOs, as well as
VA3ELE, VE3SST, and N2WK for the 10 GHz Qs.

Station:
10 GHz--12 W, 76-cm offset dish with dual-band feed
24 GHz--2 W, same dish and feed as 10 GHz
47 GHz--600 mW, 14-inch dish