3830

[3830] Batavia FT8 W1UE(@W1KM) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Batavia FT8 W1UE(@W1KM) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 10:11:34 +0000
                    Batavia FT8 Contest - 2022

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:   68      65        24
   40:  224     179        50
   20:  314     249        62
   15:  336     248        73
   10:  161     132        29
---------------------------------
Total: 1103     873       238  Total Score = 1,053,228

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting propagation this weekend.  Prop to YB was much better on Sat than on
Sunday- worked 60 YB on Sat, only 3 on Sun.  10M prop was much better on Sunday
than on Sat- 17 10M Qs on Sat, 144 on Sunday.  With the method of adjudicating
logs for this contest, I expect a healthy reduction to the score.  Still, it was
nice to turn in a raw score > 1Meg!

Thanks for all the Qs, and thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his station.  All
operation was done remotely.  K3s connected through Remote Rig units to a
transmitting site 70 miles away.  Using WSJT-x versions 2.5.4 and 2.6.0rc2, and
N1MM+ as the logging program.  Had a number of software issues, some with each
program, that I need to get ironed out.  Had a number of hardware issues that I
need to resolve, and this op still needs to iron out his FT procedures.

Dennis W1UE