3830

[3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 01:53:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   33    20
   40:  107    39
   20:  306    48
   15:  135    32
   10:  211    29
-------------------
Total:  792   168  Total Score = 133,056

Club:

Team:

Comments:

WOW!  Great contest.  Was very busy and very few slow times.  Was overwhelmed a
few times with the amount of people calling.  Thanks for your patience.  Was
watching the weather radar all afternoon as there were storms all around but
never had to shut down.  So good to make contacts on 10 and 15M in so long.
Spent the first 3 hours of the contest on these bands.  Station worked great.
The 5 over 5 on 20M just works fantastic.  Did the 10 hours and was dead after
the contest ended.  Was hearing cw in my dreams.  Probably won't work any cw for
a few days.  Thanks to the locals that called me and putting me on the cluster.
Will hopefully do another in January.  Some incredible ops out there.  Wish they
would put so2r's in their own category as it is impossible to compete with these
stations.  Was surprised when DX stations called me.  Thank you to all who
called me and your patience.  73,  Rick