3830

[3830] NAQP CW K7QA Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7qa@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7QA Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 16:38:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  105    39
   40:  335    54
   20:  434    53
   15:  232    46
   10:   32    11
-------------------
Total: 1138   203  Total Score = 231,014

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Montana Skyfishers

Comments:

The Tale of Two Contests. It was the Best of Times and the Worst of Times.
Didn't plan on FT but got the honeydo projects finished early. Started out with
186 rate on 15 the first hour. 10 was thin and spotty with mostly SW Es and
southern prop including ZF, FL, AL and HI. 20 and 40 played very well. Took the
late dinner break and came back to S9 popping QRN on 80. Very tough copy on any
of my 5 rx antennas. Felt like a frustrated alligator hearing guys calling in
the noise but could not pull out call signs except for the stronger sigs. Heard
a few nearby states on 160 later but my time was up. Apologies to those I could
not get in the log.