3830

[3830] NAQP CW N6RO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6RO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 07:16:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K6AW N6RO N6WM WA6O WU6P
Station: N6RO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   28     9
   80:  148    48
   40:  350    54
   20:  452    61
   15:  537    55
   10:   62    25
-------------------
Total: 1577   252  Total Score = 397,404

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Despite very noise low bands, our score was up 38% over last year.  How did that
happen, and who did what:

WU6P put the most hours, doing all of 10m alternating with 20m for first 4
hours. Then he did all the work on 80m, putting the new high dipole to work,
making 23 more mults than last year with our wire arrays.  Nian says this was a
good learning experience, esp. on band management.  Great job by our newest team
member.

N6WM (remote) exceeding his own expectations, making more than 200 more Qs on
15m than last year, averaging 120/hour in first three hours. also got calls from
EU and JA. Fine job Chris.

K6AW manned 20m by remote for six hours, racking up a fine mult. Good job
Steve.

WA6O was onsite, and did his usual big numbers on 40m. Mike beat last year's 40
totals by 1 QSO. He would have had more if N6RO had not grabbed RUN2 for 35
minutes for 160m.  Top band noisy and poor prop. only three Qs east of the
Rockies (PA, ON, TX).

All in all, a good time chasing the N7DX team!  Hope to have a better time next
January!

Tnx all the Qs, N6RO