3830

[3830] NAQP CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 06:33:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W7CXX
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: W7CXX

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:   76    32
   40:  116    48
   20:  455    60
   15:  365    51
   10:   29    18
-------------------
Total: 1041   209  Total Score = 217,569

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Bushwhackers

Comments:

Conditions were fantastic for August. Solar A,K numbers had me worried at first.

However, being Utah helped attract pile-ups.  The only other Utah station I
heard was Darryl, K7UT.  I ran pile-ups on 15 and 20 meters at 37 WPM until 10
showed promise.  Was able to combine two antennas to achieve a 2:1 SWR on 10
meters. Waited until the very last hour to drop down on 80 meters to work those
mults. Still tons of QRN from thunderstorms, but signals were better.  Just
called CQ and they found me.