3830

[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 06:21:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   15     6
   80:  119    46
   40:  318    58
   20:  525    62
   15:  441    58
   10:   43    18
-------------------
Total: 1461   248  Total Score = 362,328

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

10 was definetly MIA here, tried often but could not get much going on there, it
seems 10m conditions were better from North here in West coast.  But 15 was
great, I think I never before worked so much on 15 in NAQP from here.  The band
has been somewhat of disapointment from this QTH but seems it was just low
sunspots for years.  20 was great as it usually is for me, 40 somewhat low but
that is summertime conditions, 80 OK and I did not expect much from 160.  All
low bands 160-40 were super noisy with much QSB from here.  It was 2nd time
assisted in this contest and it seems it has already become very popular with
many serious efforts .  It was good to implement it as new category.  Tnx for Qs
and 73 to all de Marko N5ZO