3830

[3830] NAQP CW K5TR(K5PI) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5TR(K5PI) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 06:06:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   26    13
   80:  136    36
   40:  376    53
   20:  429    53
   15:  311    50
   10:  217    42
-------------------
Total: 1495   247  Total Score = 369,265

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to George for the use of his excellent station.  N1MM isn't used here
often, but it looked like everything was working.  Oops!  Some odd glitch with
rig control made me a few minutes late out of the gate, but then everything
worked great.

Ten meters - wow!  What a great opening -- good signals from all over the
country, except New England.  Missed what should have been some easy mults.

I took some off time at 2051 and then realized there was a storm right on top of
us.  So that off time turned into a little over an hour.  I managed to get
everything unplugged and re-plugged with no snafus.

I spent a LOT of time trying to do the 2BSIQ thing.  I realized I should have
been doing more S&P when I worked ZF1A for the first time at 0430!

George and I are talking about rounding up some newbies for NAQP SSB.  CU in a
couple weeks.