3830

[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 03:12:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 5

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   5      5
   40:  10      7
   20:  11      6
   15:   2      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 532

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I was rollin' snake eyes at the start - two TX on 15, then two CO on 20.
 It's bloody hot in my shack tonight, but I was determined to get on this week!

Worked AJ6V at ESP level on 15 before the start, heard other CA stations that
band after, but none worked. 20 and 40 were good here, but had RFI issue on 40
for a change, so reduced power there.  Have found the magic incantations to
allow 100 W operation on all bands, but it's never the same incantations week to
week - ha!

Thanks to all for the Qs, another fun night with DanWA on two bands no less!

73,
MikeNH