3830

[3830] ICWC MST N5JJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N5JJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 04:47:23 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Aug 2

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   5
   40:  39
   20:  13
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,793

Club:

Comments:

Worst start ever.  20M was horrible and very little activity and lousy
conditions.  Went over to 40M and worked half the hour on the wrong antenna
along with the static crashes.  Picked up a few on 80M but just too weak and
noisy so finished on 40M with the right antenna.  Surprised I had 57 q's.  Was
working on 40M with a WAR C bands tri-bander but it was working to some degree.
May just be me but does not seem to be a lot of participation on this contest
and the SST.  Same group of folks every time.  Did work a few new ones but
messed around in the CWT the other night and it's not even close the amount of
activity there.  But still had fun and maybe things will pick up.  Good to work
the regulars and 73 to all.  Thanks,  Rick