Re: [WriteLog] N1MM -- was ???

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] N1MM -- was ???
From: ad6e@inreach.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie,

A test drive of N1MM is a good idea. Having done that, I can report that
all is not Nirvana with N1MM either. I found the N1MM networking flawless
(with 6 identical W2K laptops), and it has some good features such as
using MS Access type of data base, but the CW stuttering and other delays
made Writelog look like a DOS application (that's a compliment). There
were other problems too. I'm sticking with WL.

73, Al  AD6E  /  K7C

---stuff deleted---