Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-Plate

To: mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-Plate
From: Larry Schulman <k9iqbikes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 14:45:19 -0500
Degen Design is very much alive and doing business.  I just got off the
phone with Guenther in Canada.  It appears he has problems with sending
emails.  His emails came to my spam box.  We had a long discussion about
his tiltplate and my application.  I will be purchasing his unit with the
lock for my Mosley PRO 67-C3.  He is easy to deal with and I suggest anyone
interested in his products should call him on the number listed on his site
and email him.

Larry-K9IQ