Re: Topband: T32JV on160 and 80 morning of 5/10

To: "Ron Spencer" <ron.spencer@zoho.com>, "Ron Spencer via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: T32JV on160 and 80 morning of 5/10
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 12:47:49 -0400
Ron,
TKS for the report. Much appreciated as I am testing a new antenna.

On 80 m I was running 100 W.
Rapid QSB here on most 160 m signals. Also, TS noise.
80 m was solid.
TKS,
73,
George

On Fri, 10 May 2024 12:13:23 -0400 Ron Spencer via Topband  wrote:
George, T32JV, was quite loud this morning on 160. I worked him from here in NC at 1000Z. Pretty easy copy with the array listening NW to escape most of the QRN from the ongoing storms in Georgia. George was not nearly as loud on 3523 when I worked him a few minutes later.

As Dave, W0FLS posted, nice to see some life left in the band. George, you're
RIB certainly works very, very well. Always a strong signal. Thanks for getting
on!

Ron

N4XD

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/