Re: Topband: T32JV -- Test before Jarvis

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: T32JV -- Test before Jarvis
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 05:20:35 -0500
Nice job Stan,

I worked him a few minutes before you did and heard your qso.

Rich - N5ZC

On 5/9/2024 5:03 AM, Stan Stockton wrote:
I took the day off from playing golf yesterday and shunt fed my tower.  No separate RX
antenna and city lot with S9+10 QRN.  When I woke up I saw Bob’s note about
working T32JV and thought I would go to the radio room to see if I could hear anyone
calling him.

  I did not hear anyone calling but heard T32JV!   George must have a
tremendous signal for me to hear or work anything through my QRN level.

73..Stan, K5GO