Topband: KH6 conditions Feb 7

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: KH6 conditions Feb 7
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 05:34:39 -1000
Envious of all the great reports from the past couple days,
its been difficult to hear EU, had a couple stations pop out
of the noise like SM, OZ, but not a peep out of others,
most disappointing for me was to hear 5T5, 6W, TR8 and
other Africans so loud here and not be able to raise a one.
It is quite a change for me to hear so well and not be able
to work stations.
Mornings are dominated with BY radar getting as loud as
S9, sure puts a damper on all the good Asian DX in the
mornings.
Aloha  Merv K9FD/KH6