[SECC] GQP Info - GA population by County

Subject: [SECC] GQP Info - GA population by County
From: w4dd01 at bellsouth.net (w4dd01 at bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:02:50 +0000
I've been discussing GQP activity with the GQP guru, NE4S.  For those planning
mobile routes for the GQP (fixed stations too), we thought this info may be
useful.  I pulled it from the QRZ.com web site by querying for each county.  We
have also been considering sending invitation letters to the hams in counties
with under a certain population.  Our goal = activate all counties for the 2009
GQP.

3 Counties have zero hams
30 Counties have 10 or fewer hams
54 Counties have 20 or fewer hams (that's roughly 1/3 of the totoal counties)
Cobb is the most populous at 1401.
159 Counties total

Mike should have this info on the GQP website in a few days.

The GQP is only 2 months away.

73's
Jeff, W4DD
VP SECC