[SECC] IARU and NAQP's

Subject: [SECC] IARU and NAQP's
From: c_hurlbut at adelphia.net (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Tue Jul 1 20:37:04 2003
Inbetween all this rain and my busy work schedule, I'm looking for a home for
the IARU and NAQP Contests.  It's a bit last minute for IARU, but maybe someone
has something? :)  Preferably fairly serious station for a single op, or member
of a serious M/S in IARU.  SO2R?

Anyone willing to give up their place for the NAQP's in August also? Single op
or M/2 OK with me.

I had a wonderful time at Rick, NQ4I's, place in WPX CW on 40m, and it was
great meeting several of the Dubya Fours.  Conditions are much better on 40m
here than in KL7 in May.  Those Europeans with no flutter... :)

Thanks!
-Chris KL9A(/W4 in Marietta)