SD-User

[SD-User] LOGGING PROBLEMS

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] LOGGING PROBLEMS
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 03:47:00 EDT
Sorry not to have contributed to the debate yesterday but our local
Broadband connection was down all day. I confirm that the problem was post
logging
and the lousy bit was that it looked OK until I took a break and then
restarted. Thus the damage is limited to post logging corrections only.
Interested to
read that it only occurred with OVR but as you say Paul it is too  late. I
think I have reconstructed the Cabrillo log calls with a bit of archive
research
for the calls that were partially lost.

Is there anything I can do to reconstruct the original .ALL file? Oops I
suppose I can see if I can do the log changes with INS and see if they stick!
Will do that now.

Ian G3KZR

_www.karisgarden.com/lusty/pnr2.htm_ (http://www.karisgarden.com/)