Re: [RTTY] FCC Grants Temporary Waiver to Permit Higher Symbol Rate Data

To: rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FCC Grants Temporary Waiver to Permit Higher Symbol Rate Data Transmissions
From: "Jim Johnson" <jim.kc4hw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:37:00 -0500
Well I guess this is the beginning of the end to symbol rate restrictions on HF
atleast as we
know it today.

I found it interesting that the FCC letter indicated that the majority of the
comments they had
previously received were in favor of change to the symbol rates.  I certainly
was not in favor
of it and submitted my comments according and I will sure that many of you did
also.  But I
guess the digital commnity has larger voice these days and the support of the
ARRL!

Jim/KC4HW