RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Source

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Source
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 22:45:46 -0400
Hi Scott,

I never like to guess but take a look at this video showing RFI we tracked
down last year at W9RE and you will see similarities to what you are seeing
and you might also gain some info/insight on other characteristics to look
for in the demodulated audio spectrum.

https://youtu.be/yD7U-nH-AAg?si=Xrb7JPAByTj4NNKg

73,
Don wd8dsb