[Karlnet] any KN two radio hardware?

To: Karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] any KN two radio hardware?
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:22:40 -0300
Hi there

Does any KN reseller have KN205 boards in stock
and wanna sell me? I've already asked two and
they don't have and don't have an ETA, too

I'm asking because I want to buy a two radio
unit and just discover that compact flash licenses
(for Soekris/pcengines WRAP) just run 1 radio
and 1 ethernet

the only other two port hardware I can found is WP-II
with BNC connector (hw v3.20), but it won't install
KN after v4.44-02 (besides some repported problems
on using 2 pcmcia SENAO cards on them)

as karlnet decided not to enable two radios on
compact flash licenses (much problably to avoid
competition to its KN20x boards), but at same time
doesn't have KN20x boards to sell, what one should do?

drop karlnet solution altogether?
buy second hand WP-IIe (hw v3.70)?
switch to star-os?

sorry for my disapointment writting