CT-User

[ct-user] Dup QSO number in Sweepstakes SSB logs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Dup QSO number in Sweepstakes SSB logs
From: N2mtg@aol.com (by way of Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 22:24:59 -0500
Ran into this problem using CT 9.81 in the ARRL SS phone contest.

The screen where I enter the QSOs showed the same number 213 twice.  I
exited CT and restarted the program but it still showed the QSO twice.

This occurred after I started up CT after shutting down for a while.  The
band automatically shows 20 M.  I made 1 QSO before I noticed the error (I
was actually on 40 M).  I moved the cursor up to the first QSO # 213 and
changed the band using the ALT-F1.  Not sure if I just move the cursor down
to the command line or I hit the enter key to bring me down so I could
enter the next QSO.

The next QSO now has the same number (213) but I not notice it until I
entered the next QSO but I manually gave out the correct QSO number.  I
exited CT and restarted it but the QSO still had a duplicate.  Entered a
dummy QSO from me to me so I could get the count back in order.  I can
manually edit the .ALL file and the .LOG to get rid of the error before
send off the logs to the ARRL.

Has any one else seen this problem?

73 de John N2MTG