CT-User

[ct-user] 9.53 ARRL160 no Cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.53 ARRL160 no Cabrillo
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu> (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 19:26:20 +0000
K3KO:

>The Cabrillo output file for V9.53 contains no QSO data.  Just a
>statement that the format has not yet been implemented.

        Check out:       http://www.wt4i.com/

"Cabrillo Converter allows one to convert just about any column based ASCII
log into the Cabrillo format. The user simply identifies each of the columns
through simple clicks of the mouse, enters in the required header
information, and saves the log in the Cabrillo format. The resultant log is
ready for log checking with WT4I Log Checker or for electronic submission."

        This $35 package also includes tools for making your own master.dta
files as well as for checking for typographical errors in your log.  I used
Cabrillo Converter to convert a CT ASCII file to a Cabrillo-compatible file
and it was very simple to use...might be a solution for users of older CT
versions which do not support Cabrillo.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV