Re: [CQ-Contest] If you were buying a new contest radio today...

To: "'Mark'" <pa5mw@home.nl>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] If you were buying a new contest radio today...
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:38:20 +0300
Mark,
How about Software issues I have so often heard about?
There are rumours the Orions need switch off and then back on a few
times a weekend.
I have never seen one and would like to have a fifth opinion.
..yes, I have reports of four badly behaving Orions...

Is that now history or what is the situation?
I would not like to have to boot my radio every now and then.

If you answer Orions are OK also in this respect, I will need about a
dozen more guys stating Orions are not like Windows 95.
Then I might dare to buy a few Orions.

73,
Jukka OH6LI