Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the low end of40!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the low end of40!
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:04:25 +0100
W4PA: On the other hand as soon as the CW Sprint started, the RTTY guys
seemed to magically vanish from below 7030.  See, we can share!

I remember early days of Usenet forums and my ecological argument about
sticking to hamradio bandplans.  I was rebuffed with a simple explanation
that radio frequencies are not preserved if they are not used.  We might
lose some bands due to low activity but not because of modes mixup.

UE DE MARIO S56A, N1YU

Position:  I worked few RTTY QSO on 14140 and 7028 kHz this busy WPX
weekend!